Options for Taxpayers Who Owe Taxes

If you owe taxes but can’t pay in full, you have a number of options. Make sure you file your tax return on time and pay as much as you can.

• Borrow the money.  You may want to get a loan from a bank or other source.

• Make an Online Payment Agreement.   If you owe $50,000 or less, you can apply for an installment agreement. You may choose to make payments for up to 72 months.   Online Payment Agreement tool.

• Use an Offer in Compromise as a last resort.  An Offer in Compromise is an agreement that allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount.  Use the Offer in Compromise Pre-Qualifier tool.


Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, array must have exactly two members in H:\root\home\sohologics-001\www\atsivcpa\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php on line 286

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

Fatal error: Call to undefined function cl_display_badge() in H:\root\home\sohologics-001\www\atsivcpa\wp-content\themes\atsivcpa\comments.php on line 112