Texas State Comptroller New Site

The Texas Comptroller has changed their site from sales tax webfile to mycpa.  They key to registering is to have a webfile number or just call the 800 number after hours and acquire your webfile number via touchstone phone by having your total sales from your last report.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>